20090420

POEMA SIN TITULO


.

You open your eyes after repeating your agony in sighs,

¡I think you’re awakening!

Was only an instant in which you’ve descended to my body and got down to my abyss

You got lost in my darkness, illuminating it with your light

You’re only returning to your body, inside my body.

I discover your eyes lost it the world of the dreams but you’re looking at me.

The vigil of your sleepwalker eyes over my breast which is your breast and my body which is your body,

I’m a garden of grass that you bite and rip with your mouth,

We’re floating under the peppermint perfume that gets confused with the drops of my body, your body

A garden cultivated with love

A couple of bodies entangled with petals and thistle

We’ve no longer exist in the dream

We are the dream

Could I love you more than now Love?

The peace returns to my mouth

And my heart clumsy, anxious from missing you still

Distracted it finds you in the clouds

In the thoughts that get diluted,

Running away looking for you.

And goes back to sleep,

Reality bites,

Moans and digs within to find you.

And there you are, sweet, on my sharpened and hungry tongue

Rushing to shatter you slowly in small bits

While it repeats like in loving madness…. Crazy for you, your name.

Your name that hurts me with sweetness.

Pagina 1 ingles

Abres los ojos después de repetir tu agonía en suspiros,

¡Pienso que estás despertando!

Solo fue un instante en que descendiste a mi cuerpo y bajaste a mis abismos,

Te perdiste en mi oscuridad, iluminándola con tu luz

Sólo estás regresando a tu cuerpo, dentro de mi cuerpo.

Descubro tus ojos extraviados en el mundo de los sueños pero me estás mirando.

La vigilia de tus ojos sonámbulos sobre mis pechos que son tus pechos y mi cuerpo que es tu cuerpo,

Soy un jardín de hierbas que muerdes y arrancas con tu boca,

Flotamos bajo en el perfume de menta que se confunde con las gotas de mi cuerpo, tu cuerpo

Un jardín sembrado de amor

Dos cuerpos enredados en pétalos y cardos

Ya no existimos en el sueño.

Somos el sueño

¿Podría amarte más que ahora Amor?

Vuelve la paz a mi boca

Y mi corazón torpe, ansioso de ti no deja de extrañarte

Distraído te encuentra en las nubes

En los pensamientos que se diluyen,

Fugándose buscándote.

Y Vuelve a dormir,

La realidad muerde

Gime y cava en sus adentros para encontrarte.

Y estas ahí, dulce, en mi lengua afilada y hambrienta

Urgida por destrozarte lentamente en pequeños mordiscos

Mientras repite como loca de amar…loca de ti, tu nombre.

Tu nombre que me hiere dulcemente

foto Jose Lobo


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario